Welcome All!

If you do not adapt, if you do not learn, you will wither, you will die.

Friday, February 4, 2011

Values

"Dear Carolien, I am very excited about your blog. In the old days, we’d be prosecuted for stalking- we’d be thrown into the dungeon. These days, people invite you to stalk them, only now we call it “follow”, on twitter or blogs. Is that strange or what? It shows how much and rapidly our world is changing. Let’s just hope that in this new world our old, classical values of respect and love, and, even older, of freedom, equality and fraternity find a good place. The only thing we can do ourselves is hold these values firm within our own circle and keep expressing and modeling them relentlessly. Pfff, sounds like a response from an old man, but I mean it with all my heart”.

My dear friend Arthur Oudendijk, who’s being inspires me 
Client Executive at an IT Company

No comments:

Post a Comment