o What’s the purpose of my role or business and why am I ‘in it’?
o What do I stand for?
o How do I make my work matter?
o What do my stakeholders say about me, how would they describe my brand?
o What are the desired experiences I want my clients to take away from my product/service
- Explore and use social media such as twitter, LinkedIn, blogging and the many other means to communicate and share.
- One of the basics: You have to be willing, daring, and ready to learn, unlearn, and relearn.
- Which engaging stories can support your brand and your promise? Remember that intelligence touches the brain, passion and stories touch the heart.
- How strong are your personal and interpersonal awareness? For more information on the basics and the use of awareness see two of my earlier posts on this topic:
- Do you hold the right beliefs to be creating, delivering, and living your personal brand?
- An old one that always seems to add value: What will you
o Continue to do?
o Start to do?
o Stop doing?
- Personal Mastery Essentials:
o Your Head: strategy
o Your Heart: emotions and experiences
o Your Hands: competence to deliver
- Find an accountability buddy whom you’ll collaborate with, who will inspire you, and who will help you question your assumptions, attitudes, and actions like you do for her/him.
- To top it all of: Personal branding is about:
o You and your story
o Emotions, experiences, and promises
o Influence, trust, and reputation