Welcome All!

If you do not adapt, if you do not learn, you will wither, you will die.

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Unproductive thoughts – Just don’t



Maybe this list is just the tip of the iceberg and they might not be the worst.
I’m sure there are numerous examples that you can add – and please do so in the comments section.

These are just some of the unproductive thoughts that I excavate when coaching employees. To be totally clear: I encounter them at all levels, in every industry, in many different cultures, and in my own thinking.  


So here we go, unproductive thoughts at work and in life

If I knew then what I know now.

That won’t work. We’ve tried it before.

It’s stupid to say “I don’t understand.”

Come January first I will start …

I don’t have to explain this. They know me.

That cannot be true.

I will try that some other time.

You shouldn’t just change your opinion.

I know how he thinks about me.

It’s a weakness to admit that you don’t know something.

I will soon make that a priority.

I know what you mean.

How about your turn now? 




No comments:

Post a Comment