- What do you stand for?
2. Why are you in this role?
- Convey who you are, clear and swift
3. What happens because of you?
- Referring to results, changes, growth and the like
4. What is a good story that puts it all together and brings to live what you accomplish with your products/services?
- Stories elicit emotions, speak to the imagination, draw attention, and thereby make it easier for people to remember you.
5. In addition to the use of stories, how can you best grab attention?
6. What do you want your clients to experience?
- How can you move from what you do to what your client will see and experience?
7. Whereto do you lead and how do you lead?
8. What results and behaviors do your stakeholders need from you?
9. How well do you walk your talk and how can you improve this?
10. Are your head (beliefs and strategy), heart (values and emotions), and hands (delivery, execution) collaborating towards the same purpose?
- The desired experience: “I want you / your organization to benefit from … in such and such a way.”
- The brief story
- Your brand promise: “The promise (in terms of results and service) I deliver upon is … and I accomplish this through …”